Thursday, February 24, 2011

oh what a night

last night was wondrous. i had friends, family, and wonderful music! i couldn't ask for more :) i'm hoping to get my first outfit post done this weekend, but here's a little preview...

taken by miss colquitt...

...who also wrote this little story about me to use as an example for the bebes she teaches. who would have thought i would make a good example for chil'ens?!

"It was a sweltering summer day in a tiny Texas town. Cows and horses on every farm were hiding from the sun under big oak trees. All of a sudden a red convertible came speeding down the dirt road. The driver had curly, messy brown hair and was wearing bright red lipstick. She was decked out in leopard clothing. It's no mistake, Carrie was back in town."

xoxo and happy trails


ps. just saw these on modcloth.
who's buyin'?
via modcloth


for real this time, xo and happy trails; gotta go feign attentiveness.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh your shoes are divine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la can't wait for more pictures of this outfit! I am happy you found me! Sister Austin Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! Hope to see more of it. I'm following you now, I hope you follow me back!
    xo
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete